How to purchase NFT at ANIFTY Marketplace
You can purchase NFT at ANIFTY marketplace using Ethereum, a cryptocurrency.
What is Ethereum?
Currently, Ethereum holds the 2nd largest market capitalization as cryptocurrency in the world, and ANIFTY Collection’s non-fungibility is proved through a network provided by Ethereum.
How to purchase Ether (ETH)
You can purchase ETH at Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, or any other cryptocurrency exchange. Refer to the websites below to get a detailed explanation on how you can purchase ETH from each cryptocurrency exchange.
What is Ethereum Wallet Metamask?
Metamask is one of the largest cryptocurrency wallets used around the world and you can purchase artworks using this wallet here at ANIFTY.
How to download Metamask
Refer to the article below to learn more about Metamask
Send Ethereum to Metamask
After purchasing Ethereum, you can send it to your Metamask by following the steps below
- Take note of your public address
- Go to “Withdraw” on the cryptocurrency exchange website and select “Ethereum”
- Enter the public address you took note of during step 1 and enter it as the “Receiver”
- Set the amount of Ethereum you would like to send and hit send. (When sending, you have to pay a processing fee called Gas Fee)
- Wait for the transaction to complete! It will take a while
Congratulations! If you came this far, you are one step closer to buying NFT an ANIFTY
Purchasing NFT at Marketplace
Connect your Metamask to anifty.jp and you can purchase our artworks by clicking on the artwork you would like to purchase.
Edit your profile page
Want to know more about cryptocurrency, NFTs, and ANIFTY?
We will be hosting talk sessions on our official Discord Server to talk about these topics in detail. Join our Discord server from the link below. We’ll be waiting for you!
Join us on ANIFTY Discord: https://discord.gg/79s5apb6rk